Smoothie

Mango Lassi

Vegan
No Added Sugar
Wheat Free
Nut Free

What's indulgent, refreshing and warm at the same time? Our vegan Mango Lassi smoothie. This cup of sweetness is our take on a classic, giving you the fuel you need for busy mornings or a delicious boost to any afternoon. Thanks to the ripe mangos and tangy finish of Cocojune probiotic yogurt, all you need to do is sip, sip and say ahhhh as the herbal warmth of rose, hemp seeds and cardamom close out your mini vacation to Mumbai. 

 

Add To Box & Get Started

Real. Good. Food.

Our meals are packed with natural, good-for-you ingredients and nothing artificial, ever.

Nutrition Facts

Protein 4g
8% DV
Carbohydrates 45g
16% DV
Fats 12g
15% DV
Servings:  1,  Serv. Size:  1 container (217g),  Amount Per Serving:Calories 280,  Total Fat 12g (15% DV),  Sat. Fat 9g (45% DV),  Trans Fat 0g,  Cholest. 0mg (0% DV),  Sodium 120mg (5% DV),  Total Carb. 45g (16% DV),  Fiber 6g (21% DV),  Total Sugars 37g  (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV),  Protein 4g (8% DV),  Vit. D(1% DV),  Calcium(2% DV),  Iron(6% DV),  Potas.(10% DV). 

Ingredients

Ingredients: Mango, Coconut Yogurt (Coconut, Water, Cassava Root, Vegan Probiotic Cultures), Dates (Dates, Rice Flour), Orange Juice, Coconut Oil, Hemp Seed, Coconut, Rosewater (Water, Natural Rose Flavor), Salt, Cardamom

Containts: Coconut

How to Enjoy

Blend
Blend: 1:Fill the cup with your liquid of choice (we recommend water). 2: Pour into a blender and blend. 3: Pour back into the cup and enjoy!

Ready to dig in?

Add To Box & Get Started