In search of the perfect balance of smoky and spicy, we designed a Tex-Mex bowl that checks every box. We started with a grain base of Spanish-style brown and wild rices. Wood-smoked sweet potatoes add a bright punch of crave-able sweetness, rounded out by savory black beans, bright yellow corn, and roasted red peppers and onions. A spicy jalapeno lime sauce and toasted pepitas top things off for a dish that's crave-able and guilt-free!
A favorite of nutritionists, athletes, and foodies alike, sweet potatoes are a known superfood rich in vitamins and fiber. This revered root veggie is excellent when baked, but we took things a step further, slow-smoking it by hand for an amazing flavor you won’t soon forget.
Tossed with spicy poblano peppers, our yellow corn is the perfect mix of bright and zesty.
High in protein and fiber, this staple of Mexican cuisine comes to you slow-cooked for a perfect, creamy texture.
Our meals are packed with natural, good-for-you ingredients and nothing artificial, ever.
Serv. Size: 1 bowl (360 g) , Amount Per Serving: Calories 570, Fat Cal. 160, Total Fat 18g (28% DV), Sat. Fat 3g (15% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 720mg (30% DV), Total Carb. 93g (31% DV), Fiber 14g (56% DV), Sugars 13g, Protein 15 g, Vitamin A (400% DV), Vitamin C (120% DV), Calcium (10% DV), Iron (30% DV).
Serv. Size: 1 bowl (301 g) , Amount Per Serving: Calories 450, Fat Cal. 60, Total Fat 6g (9% DV), Sat. Fat 1g (5% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 560mg (23% DV), Total Carb. 88g (29% DV), Fiber 13g (52% DV), Sugars 12g, Protein 13 g, Vitamin A (400% DV), Vitamin C (90% DV), Calcium (10% DV), Iron (20% DV).
Ingredients: Sweet Potato, Corn, Onion, Brown Rice, Red Pepper, Avocados, Black Beans, Tomatoes, Poblano Pepper, Wild Rice, Water, Pepitas, Jalapeno Pepper, Olive Oil, Lime Juice, Salt, Spices, Tomatillos, Apple Cider Vinegar, Pasilla Pepper, Cilantro, Parsley, Garlic
Unbox your meal, then remove the plastic film from the top of the tray and add-ons.
Microwave the meal and sauce separately (no ovens allowed):
SOUTHWEST BOWL 4 - 4.5 minutes
AVOCADO SAUCE 30 - 40 seconds
PEPITAS Don't microwave
Drizzle avocado sauce on top and add pepitas. Then grab a fork and dig in!