Smoothie by Splendid Spoon

Power Greens Smoothie


Full of fiber and protein, this smoothie has a sweet flavor profile with grassy finish and a rich, satisfying texture. Featuring wheatgrass & hemp seeds. 3 superfood greens with protein-packed hemp for all-day fuel.

Add To Box & Get Started

Real. Good. Food.

Our meals are packed with natural, good-for-you ingredients and nothing artificial, ever.

Nutrition Facts

Protein 7g
14% DV
Carbohydrates 15g
5% DV
Fats 3g
4% DV
Servings:  2,  Serv. Size:  8 fl oz (8g),  Amount Per Serving:Calories 110,  Total Fat 3g (4% DV),  Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV),  Trans Fat 0g,  Cholest. 0mg (0% DV),  Sodium 140mg (6% DV),  Total Carb. 15g (5% DV),  Fiber 3g (11% DV),  Total Sugars 7g  (Incl. 6g Added Sugars, 12% DV),  Protein 7g (14% DV),  Vit. D(0% DV),  Calcium(3% DV),  Iron(6% DV),  Potas.(3% DV). 


Purified water, bananas, organic coconut nectar, organic lemon juice, organic coconut oil, organic kale juice, organic pea protein, organic hemp seeds, organic chia seeds, organic flax seeds, organic spirulina, sea salt, organic wheatgrass powder, wheatgrass and barley grass juice.

How to Enjoy

A smoothie cup with a straw
No blending necessary; just open and enjoy!

Ready to dig in?

Add To Box & Get Started