Smoothie by Splendid Spoon

Raspberry Cacao Smoothie


Pretty in (protein-packed) pink with beet juice & rose water, this super smooth smoothie is loaded with antioxidants. Creamy and chocolate-y it's a dessert-lovers dream.

Add To Box & Get Started

Real. Good. Food.

Our meals are packed with natural, good-for-you ingredients and nothing artificial, ever.

Nutrition Facts

Protein 6g
12% DV
Carbohydrates 18g
7% DV
Fats 6g
8% DV
Servings:  2,  Serv. Size:  8 fl oz (8g),  Amount Per Serving:Calories 150,  Total Fat 6g (8% DV),  Sat. Fat 1.5g (8% DV),  Trans Fat 0g,  Cholest. 0mg (0% DV),  Sodium 90mg (4% DV),  Total Carb. 18g (7% DV),  Fiber 3g (11% DV),  Total Sugars 9g  (Incl. 8g Added Sugars, 16% DV),  Protein 6g (12% DV),  Vit. D(0% DV),  Calcium(2% DV),  Iron(6% DV),  Potas.(6% DV). 


Purified Water, Bananas, Organic Raspberries, Organic Coconut Nectar, Cashew Butter, Organic Pea Protein, Organic Beet Juice, Organic Rose Water, Organic Vanilla Extract, Organic Cacao, Himalayan Salt.

How to Enjoy

A smoothie cup with a straw
No blending necessary; just open and enjoy!

Ready to dig in?

Add To Box & Get Started